What does a Garden Gnome do when she is not gardening, in the kitchen or doing genealogy? Well the answer might just surprise you so read the entries to find out more. This blog focuses on everything we do to make our house a home. There will be a strong emphasis on home energy efficiency and do-it-yourself (DIY) projects. At the same time there will also be crafts, knitting and crocheting projects along with any other little tips we do to create that down to earth, I want to be here home. Please enjoy your visit :)




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Free Blogspot Templates!

Blogging has become a way of life for me in many respects so it does affect our homelife.    I'm rather fond of the Blogger platform because it is easy to learn and while knowing HTML is quite useful it isn't necessary with Blogger.  Blogs use a template that dictates the look and feel of the blog.  From there the template can be tweaked to get a more customized feel.  Blogger offers a number of templates but sometimes a template that is a bit different is just what is needed.  When I find a site that helps other bloggers I just have to share it!  I discovered BloggerStyles, a site that offers a wide range of free Blogger (Blogspot) templates.   There is something to please everyone.  All you have to do is download one of their templates then apply it to your blog.  Their site is very easy to navigate.  Let me tell you they have some really nice designs so I'm going to be spending a bit of time browsing over there!  You might even see a whole new template on this blog!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Thanks for the tip! I shall go visit the site as soon as I'm done with this comment. Is this a new template you're using now? Nice!

Chubskulit Rose said...

We're on the same boat, I preferred blogger over any other platforms.